Line Dancing by V. Allen L. Isidro is a fun new approach to low-impact exercise...now on it's 10th year!
Do you want to get lively, move with confidence, stay fit and be healthy while having fun, with or without a partner?
Allen Isidro has taught or has been teaching line dancing for Napa Valley Adult Education, Napa Valley College - Community Education, City of Calistoga Community Resources Department, City of San Bruno Recreation Department, City of Foster City Recreation Center, City of Millbrae Community Center, SSF Adult Education and Magnolia Senior Center in South San Francisco, Moose Lodge in Daly City, in retirement communities in Peninsula, San Francisco, Marin & Napa, and various Bay Area fund-raising events, and has been a learned student of the legendary Jim McDonald (RIP) School of Line Dancing in Napa Valley since 2004 and Rudy Paquette School of Ballroom Line Dancing in the Peninsula since 2008.
A summary of American Line Dance Classes & Events (2016)
by locations: Please note that all Millbrae classes have been relocated due to the recent fire that destroyed the community center.
San Bruno Recreation Center (1 & 2)
> Monday mornings
Eastern Park Apartments SF
> Monday afternoons (by invitation only)
San Mateo Senior Center Level 1 - NEW
> Monday pm (beg Sept 2016)
San Bruno Rec Dept - Progressive Series
> Monday evenings
The Tamalpais - Marin
> Tuesday mornings (by invitation only)
The Meadows Napa Valley
> Tuesday afternoons (by invitation only)
Brookdale-Villa Del Rey Napa Valley
> Tuesday afternoons/bi-monthly (by invitation only)
San Carlos Adult Community Center - Level 1 & 2 Drop-Ins
> Tuesday afternoons
Napa Valley Adult Ed @ Valley Oak HS - Beginner Program - NEW
> Tuesday evenings (beginning Fall 2016)
Magnolia Senior Center in SSF
> Wednesday mornings (workshop)
The Sequoias San Francisco
> Wednesday afternoons/bi-monthly (by invitation only)
The Carlisle San Francisco
> Wednesday afternoons (by invitation only)
San Bruno Senior Center - Level 1 & 2 Drop-Ins
> Wednesday afternoons
South San Francisco Adult Ed - Level 1
> Wednesday evenings
Burlingame Recreation Center - Progressive Series
> Wednesday evenings
San Mateo Senior Center - Level 2 - NEW
> Thursday mornings (beg Sept 2016)
San Bruno Senior Center - Zero & 1 Drop-Ins
> Thursday afternoons
Burlingame Recreation Center - Progressive Series
> Thursday afternoons
San Bruno Recreation Center - Zero & 1 Drop-ins
> Friday mornings
Foster City Recreation Center - Progressive Series
> Friday mornings
South San Francisco Adult Ed - Level 2
> Friday evenings
American Line Dancing - a Low-Impact Exercise for Fun & Excitement is now registered as #4,173,255 as of July 10, 2012 with the United States Patent and Trademark Office
LDVALI Team of American Line Dancers is officially a registered team with Relay for Life Millbrae 2016. If you would like to support our team, direct donations and/or support can be made at
LDVALI Party Services or LD Maestro
Upcoming Engagements or Guest Appearances
Friday, August 12, 4:00 - 10:00 p.m.
MMH 20th Anniversary Event
Clubhouse, Brisbane, CA
Saturday & Sunday, August 13 & 14, 12:30 - 4:30 pm
American LIne Dancing Goes Pinoy
Pistahan SF, Yerba Buena Gardens, San Francisco, CA
Saturday, August 20, 3:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Happy Dance Hour
Activity Room - Aegis of SF, So. San Francisco, CA
Friday, Sept 2, 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Bianca Batiancila's 18th Bday Dinner-Dance Event
Dublin Ranch Golf & Country Club, Dublin, CA
Sunday, Sept 4, 2:00 - 2:45 am
LDVALI Demo Team
Millbrae Arts & Wine Fest
Saturday, October 1, 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm
LD Maestro & Demo Team @
Boots, Blue Jeans & BBQ
San Carlos Adult Community Center - San Carlos, CA
Saturday, October 8, 6:00 - 10:00 p.m.
Rich & Sue's Golden Anniversary Event
Wind Room - Library Community Center, Foster City, CA
Sunday, October 16, 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm
6th Filipino Catholic Ministry Gala Event
St. Mary's Cathedral-Patron's Hall, San Francisco, CA
Sunday, November 6, 1:00 - 6:00 p.m.
LDVALI Year 10 Anniversary Event
Fort McKinley-Officers' Hall, So. San Francisco, CA
Watch for evite and facebook announcements. Please refer to class and schedule section for more details about 2016 classes & events.
Some students come for the dance and some students come for the exercise. Why not do both and have fun doing it - in comfortable regular attire and at your own personal and easy pace? Learn the various forms of American Line Dancing - from slides and vines, to flowing waltz, to pop and latin dances including cha cha, tango, rumba, mambo, curacha, merengue, salsa, foxtrot, samba, bachata, jive and more...to the music of Alicia Keys, George Strait, Earth, Wind & Fire, Kenny Rogers, Michael Buble, Josh Groban, Kenny G, BeeGees, Michael McDonald, Rascal Flatts, Keith Urban, Shania Twain, Pussycat Dolls, Amy Grant, Bellamy Brothers, Santana, John Legend, Kool & The Gang, Lionel Richie, Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Enrique Iglesias, Julio Iglesias, Alan Jackson, Simply Red, Michael Jackson, Akon, Jennifer Hudson, Brooks & Dunn, Seal, Luis Miguel, Jaci Velasquez, Shakira, Brad Paisley, Black Eyed Peas, Beachboys, Billy Ray Cyrus, Jaheim, Kenny Chesney, Lady Gaga, Josh Turner, Billy Currington, Roy Orbison, Train, J-Lo, Pitbull, Tim McGraw, Garth Brooks, John Mayer, Usher, Blake Shelton, Frankie Valli, Cher, Eydie Gorme,Taylor Swift, Adele, Kelly Clarkson, Christina Perri, Pink, Ke$ha, Rihanna, Robin Thicke, Lady Antebellum, Prince Royce, Bruno Mars, Tove Lo, Luke Bryan, Darius Rucker & Maroon 5 to name a few.
More importantly, Line Dancing is now seen not just a form of dance but also as a practical way to exercise and as a good social sense. Why not meet new people and make new friends as well!
Snapshots of various LDVALI events & special engagements:
P.O. Box 566
437 Garden Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066
Go to last page "DJ-Party Services"
for more info
"LDVALI is also available for private group lessons and for joint-venture fund-raising events. Allen actively supports the American Cancer Society Relay for Life Fight Back Movement.
"Disappointed with the dance floor often left partly utilized or some of your guests too shy to try or even too envious to be next to ballroom dancers? Try my American Line Dancing and see your guests pack the floor non-stop to whatever dance music is played... just by following some basic dance instructions."
LDVALI on YouTube Class-Video Series 2012-2013-2014:
1. Cha-Rumba Passion (Mix-Level) to Adele's Set Fire To The Rain
2. Crazy Salsa (Level Zero) to Michael Buble's I've Got You Under My Skin
3. Dizzy Dancing (Level 2) to Rihanna's We Found Love
4. Mambo Chasse' (Level 1) to Michael Franti's Say Hey - I Love You
5. Tango Sway (Level 2) to Pussycat Doll's Sway
6. Bachata Line DR (Level 1) to Prince Royce's Stand By Me
7. Blue Rumba (Level Zero) to Nat King Cole's Te Quiero Dijiste
8. Bluegrass Shuffle (Level 0) to Columbia Orch.'s I CouldHave Danced All Night
9. Stroll Along Rumba (Level Zero) to Keith Urban's But For the Grace of God
10.Foxtrot Wave (Level 1-2) to Maroon 5's The Way You Look Tonight
11.Por Ti Sere (Level 1) to Michael Buble's Save The Last Dance For Me
12.Julie's Shuffle (Mix-Level) to Westlife's I Have a Dream
13. Angel Waltz (Mix-Level) to Sarah M's Angel
14. All About Tonight (Level 1) to J-Lo & Pitbull's On The Floor
15. Payphone Shuffle (Mix-Level) to Maroon 5's Payphone
16. Red Solo Stomp (Level 1) to Toby Keith's Red Solo Cup
17. Cowboy Cumbia (Level 1) to Gordy & Debbie's Cowboy Cumbia
18. Come Over & Dance (Level 1-2) to Kenny Chesney's Come Over
19. Ginger T Shuffle (Level 1-2) to Phil Berkowitz' Ginger T
20. Enchantment (Level 0) to Michael Murphey's Land of Enchantment (5 versions)
21. Purple Shuffle #1, The Fight Back Cha (Level 1-2) to Relay for Life Dance Mix
22. Razor Sharp (Level 2) to Ron Hardiman's Siamsa
23. Purple Shuffle #2, The Fight Back Cha (Level 1-2) to Relay for Life Dance Mix
24. Demo Trilogy in Millbrae, Celtic Shuffle (Level 1) to Ronan Hardiman's Dance Above The Rainbow,Come Dance With Me (Level 1) to Josh Groban's Brave, and RATC (Level 2) to Glenn Miller's In The Mood Mix by Jive Bunny
25. SS Shuffle (Domino Cha Cha Level 1) to Michael Buble's Something Stupid
26. Blurred Line Shuffle (Crazy Shuffle Level 1) to Robin Thicke's Blurred Lines
27. Downtown Treasure Shuffle (Level 1-2) to Bruno Mars' Treasure
28. Beauty & The Beast (Cotillion Dance)to Celine Dion & Peabo Brysons' hit
29. Everything I Do, I Do It For You (Cotillion Dance)to Brandy's hit.
30. Spanish Serviente (Level 1) to Dinah Shore's Love & Marriage (5 versions)
31. Argentine Tango LD (Demo Dance) to Alfred Hauses' Hernando's Hideaway.
32. Two Hearts-The Payaso Crossover (Demo Dance) to Phil Collin's Two Hearts
33. Queen's Waltz (Demo Level 1.5) to Englebert Humperdinck's The Last Waltz
34. Purple Shuffle #3, Fight Back Cha (Demo Dance) to Relay For Life Dance Mix
35. Rock It & Get Lucky (Level 1) to Daft Punk & Pharell William's Get Lucky.
36. Monika's Heartbreak (Level 1.5) to George Strait's Here For A Good Time.
37. The Happy Dance (Level 1) to Pharell William's Happy.
38. Beautiful You Are (Level 1.5) to John Paul Young's Love Is In The Air.
39. All Of Me NC2S (Demo Dance Level 1.5) to John Legend's All Of Me.
40. The Way I Am (Crazy Foxtrot-Ronde) to Ingrid Michaelson's song.
41. Amor Party Hardy (Level 1) to "Ricky Martin of Russia" EMIN's Amor.
42. Not A Bad Thing Shuffle (Demo Level 1.5)to Justin Timberlake's song.
43. Movin' EZ Linda (Level 1) to Thalia & Robbie William's Munequita Linda.
44. Tango Easy This Time (Level 1) to John Legend's This Time.
45. Ride Away After Work Cha (Level 1.5) to Toby Keith's Drinks After Work.
46. French The Way I Am (Level 1) to Carla Bruni's The Little French Song.
47. Havana- Closer Walk With Thee(Level 1) to Kenny G's Havana.
48. A Father-Daughter Dance to Explosion In The Sky's Your Hand In Mine
49. Not A Bad Thing Shuffle (Instructional Video & Team Demo Level 1.5)
50. Love Never Felt So Good Shuffle (Instructional Video & Team Demo Level 1.5)
51. Not A Bad Thing Shuffle -Fast (Level 1.5) to Hunter Haye's I Want Crazy
52. Fascination Waltz By Hands (Instructional Video & Team Demo Level Minus -1)
53. WWWest Cha Contra-Dance (Instructional Video- Level 1) to Pretty Woman
54. The Angry Princess (cotillion dance) The Princess Diaries & Bust Your Windows
55. All Of Me NC2S-Fast (Demo Dance Level 1.5) to Justin Timberlake's Mirrors
56. Love's So Good Shuffle-Country (Demo Dance) to Jake Owen's Alone With You
57. Tango Easy This Time #2 (Demo Dance) to John Legend's This Time
58. Don't Rush The Shuffle (Instructional Demo) to Kelly Clarkson's Don't Rush
59. RFL Flash Mob Dance (Field Dance Video) toRelay for Life Dance Mix
60. B&B Shuffle (Instructional & Team Demo) to Jake Owen's Beachin'
61. Homecoming Queen A NC2S (Instructional Video) to Sheryl Crow's hit.
62. Turning & Turning Waltz (instructional Level 1.5) to Taylor Swift's Dear John
63. TTS Boogie - Mob Dance (Masquerade Performance) toAll I Want For Christmas is You by Mariah Carey & Justin Bieber & American Kids by Kenny Chesney
64. Fireball-Shuffle & Grind (Demo Dance Level 1) toFireball by Pitbull & John Ryan
65. No Name Shuffle (Demo Level 1.5) to A Place With No Name by M Jackson
66. Promettero Waltz (Demo Level 2) to E Ti Promettero by Josh Groban
2015 Uploads (LDVALI original choreography or interpretation) during the 2015 season includes: www.YouTube.com/LDVALI
67. E TI PROMETTERO WALTZ
68. HELLO TANGO WORLD
69. CORCOVADO-QUIET NIGHT CHA
70. TVBSS (TOUCH-VINE-BOX-SCISSOR STEPS)
71. STROLL ALONG CHA 2015
72. NICE & EASY FOXTROT
73. UPTOWN TUSH PUSH FUNK
74. THINKING OUT LOUD NC2S 2015
75. FOREVER BFF WALTZ
76. SOUL SHUFFLE & VINE
77. BOLERO BAILA LINE DANCE
78. MANDARIN TANGO EASY
79. HIPHOP-POPROCK SHUFFLE & SWITCH
80. R&R SHUFFLE & STRUTS
81. CRAZY FOOT MAMBO-REGGAE
82. SALSA-RONDE REUNITED
83. COWBOY BOOGIE 2015
84. BENVENUTO CHA
85. CRANK IT UP HIGHER
86. MYSTERY TANGO
87. VIENNESE (PRINCESS DIARY) WALTZ 2015
88. JITTERBUGGIN' EX'S & OH'S
89. LET'S GET RIDICULOUS SUGAR!
90. CAN'T FEEL MY SHUFFLE
91. GOOD NIGHT CHA (Lo Canto/Je Chante)
92. HOLD MY HAND - The Good Night Cha
93. HOLD 8 FOREVER
94. COASTER, CHA-RUMBA & HEEL-JACK (training module)
The latest video uploads (LDVALI original choreography or interpretation) for the 2016 season can be found at: www.YouTube.com/LDVALI